Thread: Problem with Office 2010 beta

Problem with Office 2010 beta

Every time you open a window word installation, and it shows a message in that, and so with all power point, exel etc. So if anybody has solution for this then please help me. And regarding this I have searched a lot but not able to get the perfect solution so if anybody have perfect solution for this then please help me.

Re: Problem with Office 2010 beta

Yes, the truth is that 2007 is not completely removed, and the beta of 2010 is having problems with that, but only happens in the Beta, but if you want 2010 you'd have to do the formatting and clean install Office 2010 without any previous version. So regarding your issue whatever I know I have explained it over here and I hope this will going to help you.

A test within Office tools, give right click properties and compatibility tab select the last one that says run this program as administrator. If the problem continues, you should proceed with the complete re installation of the suite. And try this I hope soon you will get the solution for this.

Whatever you have suggest over here I have just followed that but here I want to say regarding this that Not really, your installation may have been wrong; I comment you installed a previous version of Office? If so, this may be the cause, and the Beta, mostly for perfect performance, it was under a clean installation of the system without prior versions.

Like you I have also faced this issue and regarding this I have visited most of the forum site and ion them I have got one solution and after trying that I have just get rid from this issue. So if you want then you are also able to try this. In that you have to only go to uninstall programs, and initiates repair of Office to re-do the basic set of installation. And after trying this you got your solution then please inform me over here.