Thread: Retrieving back the damaged Mp4 files

Retrieving back the damaged Mp4 files

I have got a DeLL XPS 1645 with Intel Core i7-720QM 1.6GHz processor 4GB DDR3 of RAM, 500GB of internal hard drive ,a high definition monitor with 15.6 inches and a graphic card of RADEON HD 4670 with 1 GB support. I am seeking a hardware and networking course I have been told to watch the tutorial videos so I had downloaded a video from a website , but I am unable to play it as it shows that MP4 file you are trying to play is been damaged , is there any other way to retrieve those damaged video. Please help me, as I have got my exams ahead and I do not have much source to study to clear the exam.

Re: Retrieving back the damaged Mp4 files

There are a big number of types of video files existing in modern systems and so does the chances of loss or corruption of those files. These files can get be corrupted or damaged due to various reasons . The virus attack is the most common one , software which is using or playing those file may be corrupted or the failure in installation of those application can lead to possible loss of quality of the files. So for all there are lots of applications being developed that help in retrieving those damaged file which are called as mp4 recovery tool.

This mp4 recovery tool is very much capable of retrieving video files which have been damaged due to incorrect usage . This is one of the powerful recovery software by means of the intention of does recover data files commencing from the entire damaged/lost/formatted mp4 files. This makes recovery of files from all hard drive, flash player, iPod, iPhone etc.There is also a tool available that retrieves the files which have been accidentally deleted from the disk drive . This tool is named as MPEG-4 Video File Recovery tool.One can use this application software and recover those accidentally lost files quite easily . If you do not trust it you can first try a demo version of the application and then try the full version. This .mp4 recovery tool not only recovers video files but also MP3 and WAV audio files in not more than few seconds, apart from the recovering functions it helps in restoring the data from different memory locations such as USB and hard disk and can also work as a cd/dvd burner.

If you ask the System Requirements, it is well suitable for all windows operating systems Windows 2000 Professional,Both the Professional and Home edition of Windows XP , There is a different version available for windows 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Apart from the operating system requirements , the minimal RAM is being supported is 128 MB and it does not occupy much disk space, still the hard disk must have enough hard rive to capacity to fit and last but the most important the user of the system must possess administrative rights.