Thread: How to install previously purchased Office suite on a Netbook without CD Drive

How to install previously purchased Office suite on a Netbook without CD Drive

I earlier acquired Office 2007 professional for my laptop. At the present I would like to setup it on my Netbook, but I do not have a CD Drive for my Netbook. Is there any way to install it? I also have the product key of it. If any way or any suggestions are there then must provide. I am really glad full for your every response.

Re: How to install previously purchased Office suite on a Netbook without CD Drive

How much I know about office I don’t think so there are any downloads available for this. There is no download existing currently that 2010 is for sale. If you want to use it then I have one way how can you install it into your Laptop without any CD drive. Simply, Copy your CD to a flash drive from any other computer or any other laptop and install from it. This is one of the best way to installing your office suite without CD drive.

Re: How to install previously purchased Office suite on a Netbook without CD Drive

I have similar problem with my office 2003. I require to install office 2003 small business and also have product key from CD I have, but as I say my Netbook has no CD/DVD drive, so necessitate downloading full version. As you suggest about flash drive, it is also not suite on my issue. Is there any other idea how can I do this or from where can I do this? Please suggest something useful!!!!

As you say the flash drive is not suite for your problem, so here I have one way how you can install it. You necessitate making the CD or DVD Shared Drive on a wireless network and after that logon to the network with the Netbook and setup from the shared drive. You will necessitate opening Windows Explorer and finding the way to the shared drive, and finding SETUP.EXE, after that double click on it.

I freshly purchased a Samsung NC10 Netbook, but it does not have a CD or DVD drive. Can I install Microsoft Office Student version on my desktop computer, after that save to a portable hard drive, afterward transfer to my Netbook? Will that calculate as 2 installations or 3? So here I require a small information or help to know this…

I have an easier way to do this stuff as GeforceUser said, rather than copying the disk to an additional drive, think about sharing the CD or DVD ROM on the desktop. Assuming that your Netbook is on the similar domain or workgroup, afterward you can install the disk over the network and make use of the similar concept to install or backup extra items with the Netbook.