Thread: Method to convert MP4 to AVI without loss of any quality

Method to convert MP4 to AVI without loss of any quality

I am planning to convert my all the MP4 files to avi files. One thing I have to keep in mind that there should not be any quality issue after the conversion of formats. The problem is that I do not have any idea related with this conversion part, so I will require your help on this issue. If you have even some knowledge related with this issue, and then please helps me out. Do help. Thanks.

Re: Method to convert MP4 to AVI without loss of any quality

For doing this you will require to make the use of a video converter software. I am making the use of xilisoft video converter software for doing the same thing, which you are looking to do. You can make the use of this software for converting the MP4 video to AVI. But there one problem with this software i.e. it takes more time in comparison with the other converters. If you can manage this, then try it out. It really assures you about the quality.

I am familiar with one such software. So the name of the software is Format Factory. This will allow you to convert mp4 file to avi file. You will not find any difference in the video quality of the converted video file. It will also give you assurance about the sound quality of the file. I have tried this software once on my machine for converting one video and it has performed quite well. So try it out. Hope have helped you.

I also require your help on one of my queries. I have to convert my all the avi files to 3Gp video format. As I want to transfer all my videos to my mobile phone which support 3GP format. Does any there have uses such software before or have some any idea related with this software, please try to help me out. I will be eagerly waiting for your reply, so try to post your reply as early as you can. Thanks.

I will like to recommend you the name of software which convert avi format to 3G format. OJOsoft Total Video Converter is one such software which will allow doing that. The speed of this software is really fast as it convert the video at very high rate and even you will not find any kind of difference between the qualities of both the video files. So you can try it out. If you require more help related with this software, then try to reply me back.

Thanks for the help. I have downloaded the software suggested by deep23 and I have converted all my MP4 files to AVI files and I have even checked the qualities between the two and have founded no difference between them. I have also tried the software suggested by the southparx and even it is having the nice performance. So now I have kept this software’s in my machine and will like to thank you for your kind help.