Thread: Movie lags on the VLC player when watching from live internet connection running on the background

Movie lags on the VLC player when watching from live internet connection running on the background

I have a desktop computer at my home and I am using VLC player on it. My computer is also having an internet connection. The problem I am facing is that whenever I am trying to watch any movie on VLC player with the live internet connection downloading something in the background, then my movie lags after every few seconds. Before it was working fine without any problem. I have not done any kind of changes in my machine, so why I am facing this problem. Is there anyone who is having any idea related with this issue? If you have any solution regarding this issue, please try to help me out. Thanks.

re: Movie lags on the VLC player when watching from live internet connection running on the background

Have you tried to run you movie on the VLC player by disconnecting the internet connection? Is it working fine after doing that? If you have not done this then try to do it and see what you get. You can also try to scan the complete system with the help of good antivirus as your computer might be affected with a malware. So try it out and see what outcome you get after doing it

re: Movie lags on the VLC player when watching from live internet connection running on the background

In order to solve your problem I will advise you to reinstall the VLC software on your machine. If doing this does not solves the problem, then try to disable the AMD Cool'n'Quiet by going in to the BIOS. So try out this solution and see what you get as the outcome. I think that after trying this solution you will be able to solve you issue.

Even I am facing the same problem with the VLC and the internet connection. I have already tried the solution of reinstalling the VLC software and even I have tried the solution of scanning my machine for the virus. But instead of doing all this things on my machine I am not able to solve my problem. I am still getting the same lagging issue with the VLC. So can you provide me some better solution for solving this issue? Please do help me out. Thanks.