Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-11-2010

Superscript and subscript toggling in powerpoint 2007

I am not able to toggle off the superscript and subscript along with Ctrl+Shift+= In Powerpoint 2007 and Ctrl+= keys although I can toggle them on by using the keyboard shortcuts. So do you know about any of the Patch or another way through which I am able to fix this issue.
Old 28-11-2010

Re: Superscript and subscript toggling in powerpoint 2007

I have one solution so if you want then you are able to try this. In this first you try to add the Superscript and Subscript shortcuts to the Quick Access Tool Bar and access the features. If it works then it is fine through the Quick Access shortcuts, and after that the matter is not through the feature or application.
  1. In this first thing is that Click on Office Button
  2. And after this you Go to PowerPoint Options
  3. pick customize tab toward the left hand side.
  4. Under ?choose commands from? drop down select ?all commands?
  5. When you complete this then try to attempt to add the superscript and subscript key to the quick access tool bar and click on ok
  6. You are also able to see two shortcuts on top of the PowerPoint screen, so try to access the shortcuts and see if it works.
Old 28-11-2010

I have one more solution related to this issue so if you are not able to get solution from the above solution then you can try this Select the text that you want to format as superscript or subscript On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the Dialog Box Launcher .In the Font dialog box, under Effects, select the Superscript or Subscript check box.For superscript text, if you want to raise the selected text without changing the font size, enter a higher percentage in the Offset box. For subscript text, if you want to lower the selected text without changing the font size, enter a lower percentage in the Offset box.
Old 28-11-2010

I am also going through this issue through PowerPoint 2007, but your recommended fix does not solve this problem for me. I make use of the short key toggle for speed when typing chemical formulas. Attaching a shortcut to the toolbar does not solve the issue. And regarding this I have visited most of the forum site but till now I (am not able to get the solution for my query. I require to be capable to rapidly toggle flanked by superscript (or subscript) and usual text at the time of typing. The short keys work in both Word 2007 and PowerPoint 2003. So why do not the short keys work in 2007 and why has this up till now to be addressed in updates?
Old 28-11-2010

I have some idea related to this and I hope this will help you. Sao you just take this if you want. In this once you have added the Once you have added the buttons to the QAT you are able to press Alt and a number will come into view next to them - push this make active your choice. It is not as good as a simple keyboard shortcut, but not far off and I am frightened the most excellent I have been able to come up with so far. Moving them to the left hand side of the QAT will help also which you are able to do in the customize QAT dialogue box.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,