Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Backup or print pdf impossible under Office 2007 / Professional Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 28-11-2010

Backup or print pdf impossible under Office 2007 / Professional Windows 7

Under Office 2007 (Windows 7 Professional 64bit), I cannot save documents in PDF format. A PowerPoint ne peut pas le modifier pour l'instant". At the end of the publication, a message says that the PDF file being created "is in use. PowerPoint cannot change it for the moment." This problem is either PowerPoint, Word, Excel. In Excel, I cannot even step of publishing directly and get the message: "Document not saved. The document may be open or an error occurred while saving". I tried to use pdf printer (PDFCreator for example), with similar results. The publication seems to hang. A few times she has been successful, but the pdf is an abnormally large size (heavier than the Word file, PowerPoint or Excel origin) and has glitches.(Horizontal bars white pixelation ...). What is the problem and how can I fix it? In advance thank you.

Old 28-11-2010

Re: Backup or print pdf impossible under Office 2007 / Professional Windows 7

I know the same problem while saving a PDF using Excel 2007. I performed this operation because I actually install PDF Creator on my PC. However, this does not solve the problem. It's very annoying. What is the solution? In advance, thank you. But ya please try to give the solution for this as soon as it is possible for you guys.
Old 28-11-2010

So I uninstalled pdf creator, reinstalled the extension backup pdf / xps, but unfortunately the problem persists. I have an error message telling me that the pdf file being created is' in use 'and' PowerPoint (in this case, but the problem is the same as Word and Excel) does cannot change it for the moment '. I asked questions to people more skilled in the computer and I was told that the problem was due to the fact that my version of Windows 7 is 64 bits. This does not do me more. If ever there is another solution, thank you let me know For now I solves my impressions to pdf on another computer which does not have this problem.
Old 28-11-2010

I Expert PDF Creator, but the program by default on the net is Adobe Reader. To save a document in Office 2010 I use the possibilities of this office and no problems. It should perhaps review the associations. These people paid more in IT should perhaps think more about their answers. I have Windows 64 and in addition, where I post from this 64-bit Windows and the Sp1 Rc thereof. So goodbye associations and reinstall PDF Creator because he is not guilty, but to be the default program for. Pdf.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,