Thread: Printer is not able to print all slides of a PowerPoint slide

Printer is not able to print all slides of a PowerPoint slide

When I print a presentation, the printer is only printing parts of certain slides. Like when I printed a 10 page presentation and page 1 printed okay, then just half of page 2 was printed. Some pictures as well as even lines going across the entire slide were cut off plus half of the slide was just the empty sheet. The next few pages printed again, and then slide 9 for example simply printed one little corner of the slide. It does not matter what images, excel charts, etc. I put in there. It is just very random when it prints certain things. So please tell me what to do to resolve this problem…..

Re: Printer is not able to print all slides of a PowerPoint slide

Hey even I am having the same problem related to printing I am using the Microsoft office 2007 on my laptop from a long time and just switched over to the Microsoft office 2010 beta version, the office package is very good in performance and from last one month it is working very well. Last Sunday I have created a power point application and tried to take a print out from the hp printer that I had newly attached to the laptop last week but it is not printed properly. So even I am looking for some solution. Please help…

As you have mentioned the problem there look like to be an issue with the printer that you are using as when you connect the printer to the power point it is not able to print all the slide properly so there is a problem with the printer that you have connected the driver of the printer is not properly installed in the system so first thing you have to do is reinstall the printer driver which causes the error if after reinstallation same issue occur so get the new driver for the printer.

To print your presentation slide you have to follow this: First of all set the slide size for printing whatever you want. And then to see what your slides will look like while they print, on the File menu you have to click Print Preview. To change how the slides will look while printed, on the Print Preview toolbar, hit Options, and then make the changes. For example, if a particular shape or object does not look good in grayscale mode, try changing it to simply black and white by pointing to Color/Grayscale on the Options menu, and after that clicking Pure Black and White. On the Print Preview toolbar, in the Print What box, click Slides. On the Print Preview toolbar, hit Print.

I think that the PowerPoint application that you are using is corrupted and because of that the office will no longer work accurately with that. So you require replacing the previous version of the office 2010 beta version with the latest download. These can be done from the Microsoft website in the download section and install it accurately to see the changes and then see it will print properly.