Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I cannot open a PPS that I receive

Windows Software

Old 28-11-2010

I cannot open a PPS that I receive

This message appears: Unable to open Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Try again or repair the item in the Control Panel. I do not know how because there are too many options. And regarding this I have visited most of the forum site but till now I am not able to get the solution. So if anybody know abot it then please post it over here.

Old 28-11-2010

Re: I cannot open a PPS that I receive

You go into the control panel / programs / uninstall a program /. Open a window to the list of installed programs. "Microsoft Office 2010" You select "Microsoft Office 2010" Following selection in the toolbar where there is "organized", plus other commands including "Repair". You'll have the installation CD ready. So if you want then you just go for this I hope it will help you.
Old 28-11-2010

If you do not have an installation CD or a copy of the file that you downloaded online you should maybe ask your question on this forum: "Answers. There has certainly people more knowledgeable than me about the best way to proceed! So you just hg other and check for your query and I am sure you will get solution.
Old 28-11-2010

I have read the solution which is given over here but really I want to tell you that I do not understand what you mean or what to do when I sought help from a technician who will come home. And reason behind this is I am also going through this issue. Thank you very much for trying to help me.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,