Thread: Problem with the viewer powerpoint viewer

Problem with the viewer powerpoint viewer

Hi friend actually I have a problem to read my pps powerpoint indeed value they do not appear on the entire screen although I demand full screen. But this is what I did and that can be generated from. I was asked to do an update and I clicked on it but soon I realized that I could reduce my screen and for me the problem comes from the if you can help me it will be a pleasure thank you.

Re: Problem with the viewer powerpoint viewer

I have one solution for this issue so if you want then you can try this I hope it will going to help you. Because when I was facing this at that time it worked in my case. So I will suggest you to just try it once. I also want to know What is the format of the screen of your computer and format your slides (16 / 9 screen and slide 4 / 3) . And in that you try this:
    • In PowerPoint: Slide Show Tab / configure Slideshow
    • You select Presented by a speaker (full screen)

If it does not work, you associate with the pps viewer and not with PowerPoint. Thank you!

The format of my screen is 22 inches so I have a resolution of 1920x1080 (recommended) at pps when I receive by live messenger but I do not know what's on I kept my pps edging in full screen and now it is reduced by 4 / 3. And more when I lower my resolution from the beginning of Demar icon becomes oval. So I hope now you will be able to solve this in a better way. Because I am also facing this from this week. So please help me.

I tried all possible resolutions. Change the format of slides I do not know very well how. But first my pps in full screen without problem. I think it comes from this updatedI have all that is reduced pictures, films YouTube. I follow in doing an update to my graphics card but I cannot manage to download properly. So if regarding this if you have any solution then help me.

At earlier with my computer, receiving pps from the same person who had the same computer? So many things can change since! Ask the person who sent you the pps to change the format of the slides (which he makes several formats) and they send you these different format pps. Tell us what it gives. And please tell me this as soon as it is possible for you.