Thread: Opeartion Failed In Calender Section Of Outlook 2007

Opeartion Failed In Calender Section Of Outlook 2007

I have been using the outlook for a long and has been using it for all the purpose of the mailing and sending the information to the peoples who are working with me. Now recently I have having a issue with the calender in it, and this issue has been faced my me in the outlook 2007, and also I use to get the error message of the problem of the remainder and also some of the remainders may not appear. Also the issue of the operation failed was being displayed to me. I don't know what is basically the problem with it and having this problem frequently. Please help me out with this.

Re: Opeartion Failed In Calender Section Of Outlook 2007

The error is basically occurring in the Task Area of the To-Do bar and then check out the parts in to the to-do part. And also see to it that you are using the Exchange server because the Exchange server leads to the issue of the Operation failed when it is trying to perform some of the operation that is regarding the exchanging of the mails of the outlook or the exchange of the data that is being kept in the inbox of the Microsoft Outlook 2007.

You first have to see the task area of the To-do bar then pick out the option of the remainder and in that go to the To-do part and then the error that is being displayed to you and see that what is being displayed in it and you will see that it is seen the message as The operation failed. An object could not be found. And it is said to be in the Task List part of it. Then you have to go in the To-Do List in the Tasks module where the display will be shown as Cannot display the folder. After that you got to fix this issue for that you got to start outlook with the /resettodobar switch. Then the error message will be removed from it.

Also see that whether you have neglected to include the instance that is being connected to the exchange server and the see that you are able to find and launch the scanpst with success. And after running the few such files you will see no such errors in the remainder exist and also see that the remainder in the outlook will be cleaned with all the files that are present in it. Actually I am looking for the file path that are available for the file path in the machine or not. And also I needed the information whether they are downloaded from the internet or not.

If it is not working for you then you can follow the second step for it that is given below and also find out the error message that is being faced by you and encountered that is given below:
    Code:
    The Error Message: The store is not supporting the following file of IExchangeManageStore interface
    And the Code is that which is given with the support issue: Mapi interface not supported=0x80004002
    The function of the lpMDB in which you will get the QueryInterface( IID_IExchangeManageStore, (void **) &lpIManageStore)
    File .\MAPIStoreFunctions.cpp
    Line 850
    And see the guidance that is given in that should be followed by point that then should be preceded by the steps to follow the error message that has been encountered by you.