Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Snap feature from windows 7 with excel workbooks

Windows Software

Old 28-11-2010

Snap feature from windows 7 with excel workbooks

I am using Microsoft Office2007 Version and Windows 7 as Operating System. How do you make use of excel work books with the snap feature in windows 7. I can do this while I am on the internet but I cannot appear to craft in work while I release two workbooks. Can anyone have any idea about this? If yes then please provide some information or some working and some additional information about this.

Old 28-11-2010

Re: Snap feature from windows 7 with excel workbooks

The snap feature which you are appearing for will not work except you release two cases of Excel. This is because Excel dissimilar Word is not a True SDI Application. Microsoft is sentient of the problem on the other hand there is no resolution to the difficulty but the workaround is to use Start- Excel and afterward release the file you wish for from within excel presumptuous that you previously have the primary file open.
Old 28-11-2010

One of my friends tells me something about snap tool. And he also gave some feature of it. Therefore I trying to get it I mean I am trying to download it. I wish to use the "snap" tool for windows 7. But I cannot discover it's onboard. Just went to download center, which informs me everything about "snap", on the other hand no fortune pronouncement download. How to place the Snipping Tool in Windows 7? Please someone help me to know this and give some information about how can I place this on my Microsoft windows 7.
Old 28-11-2010

You are appearing for Snipping Tool for Windows 7 which incarcerates a screen shot of everything on your desktop, like an image or a part of webpage. It incorporated tool in subsequent versions.
  1. Home Premium
  2. Professional
  3. Ultimate
  4. Enterprise
You can discover it at: Start -- All Programs -- Accessories -- Snipping Tool OR Only type Snip in Start search and click on Snipping Tool.
Old 28-11-2010

Snap is a speedy and enjoyable latest method to resize open windows, basically by dragging them to the edges of your screen. Depending on where you drag a window, you can create it enlarge vertically, take up the whole screen, or come into view alongside with an additional window. Snap makes reading, organizing, and evaluating windows as well, you obtain the image.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,