Thread: Configuration Setting for VLC 1.1.5

Configuration Setting for VLC 1.1.5

hey, recently I have downloaded the latest version VLC 1.1.5 .i want to configure it in computer so please tell me What are the best configurations settings for VLC under Windows 7 32-bit that get best video/audio quality ?I mean which audio/video output module to use , enable GPU Acceleration or not and so on .Thanks for your advance………

Re: Configuration Setting for VLC 1.1.5

I will recommend you this setting. First of all create GPU acceleration then you have to place processing level 6 which is in highest setting. if u include a nvidia gfx then you require to set color range to complete dynamic range in control panel along with nvidia default setting .it is situate to limited range ,colors are wrong. After that you have to deinterlacer automatic yadif 2x.If u have ati or other gfx i am not definite how video output will look with them video and audio output be able to keep on default

Hello friend even I want some configuration setting related to VLC 1.1.5. I have recently installed the VLC 1.1.5 in my machine, actually I upgrade that one from the version of 1.1.3. There is no reason for update, only for using the upgrade version. But I am using windows vista and I want configuration related to windows vista. And if possible some information related to VLC 1.1.5. So suggest me some solution….

you have to follow this to configuration VLC Player on Windows Vista.
    first of all keep this in mind that VLC media player does not support windows vista
    right out of the box. You require to tweak it in order to obtain it to display the video. Here is a how-to on configuring VLC on a Vista.
    1) Open VLC.
    2) hit CTRL + S to open a preferences box.
    3) Press on the Video options from the tree. Check the Advanced options check box present at the lower bottom of the preference box.
    4) This will make possible a video preference option box .
    5) After that click on the Plus sign after the Video option. It will provide a detailed menu. Select Output Modules from the list.
    6) at this moment, Select DirectX video Output function plus save the settings by pressing ALT+S. then, try to play a video plus see if it is working okay or not. If not then go for the next step.
    7) Else, select Windows
    GDI Video Output module and it be supposed to work well.
    Well if you are unsuccessful with both the options then the last resort will be to select Dummy video output function.

VLC 1.1.5 has been released recently, introducing several small features and bug fixes.One of the most attractive new features in VLC 1.1.5 is the accumulation of 1000 Web-shows listing included inside VLC's playlist, given by Channels.com. These will be able to accessed by going to View > Playlist > Internet:Other changes include Game Music Emu (GME) and live .webm streams support, codecs updates, miscellaneous fixes on all interfaces, demuxers and decoders modules.After starting VLC the configuration dialog of the plugin can be found in Settings -> Preferences -> Plugins -> access -> access_partfile