Thread: Auto complete is not working at outlook 2007 subject field

Auto complete is not working at outlook 2007 subject field

I have recently upgraded internet explorer to Internet Explorer 8 but now after up gradation the Auto Complete feature stopped working in outlook 2007. I have done the following checking’s by getting into the Tools and after that went into the Internet Options from there I am proceeded to Content and then to Auto Complete and checked all the required setting which is needed there is a check mark after the Address Bar, Browsing history, Favorites, Forms, User names and passwords and Asl me previous to saving passwords. I have attempted eliminating the check marks by re-booting and also by putting them back without change. I have searched a lot on the internet for assist but found nobody to help me.

Re: Auto complete is not working at outlook 2007 subject field

I think this is an issue which is occurred due to the damage of the NK2- file. Actually what happen when there is damage occurred in Auto complete feature you can say in the link which is connected to the NK2 file or the catch file is lost? In order to get the solution you have to recreate or reactivate the damage which can be done only by recreating a new mail profile. So try doing the following things to get the solution for the issue.

I think this issue you are getting in the outlook because you might have disabled the auto complete feature of the outlook. So to get the desired solution you have to activate the auto complete feature in the outlook. Click the name you desire to go through in the box. If you are utilizing the keyboard then to choose the name utilizes the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons and then presses ENTER. If no proposition matches what you are typing then you have continue typing the name. The Auto Complete characteristic will keep in remind what you typed if after that again you will type that name. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution.

I think the issue you are getting is from the internet explorer as you have recently upgraded the IE so to get the desired solution I think you should to go through to this post I hope this will help you as I was having the same problem and lastly was capable to find out that IE8 has a attribute called INPRIVATE. When you set up IE8, it will mechanically put it to block saving form and password information. You require turning it off in sort to be capable to save form information and passwords. At the bottom right of IE windows you will get an icon of a lock by means of a green arrow, pull down on the green arrow and choose off and that should resolve the trouble.

I have searched a lot on the net to get the desired solution for the problem of the auto complete at the outlook subject field but was not able to find the solution so. I have tried almost all the things but this suggestion helped me to get the solution. I think I have done all the things but forget to do these so thanks for you all to giving me the replies for the problem to get the solution.