Thread: Windows 7 Audio driver for Lenovo ThinkPad T41

Windows 7 Audio driver for Lenovo ThinkPad T41

I have recently upgraded my Lenovo ThinkPad T41 laptop which was having default operating system as windows vista but I have upgrade to more recent version of windows operating system which is Windows 7. I think is that I am not able to get the audio driver for my laptop and still not able to hear any kind of sound in it, so I am really looking for having the sound driver for it. If anyone can tell me from where and how I can get the audio driver it will be great help.

Re: Windows 7 Audio driver for Lenovo ThinkPad T41

You can have the audio driver for windows 7 easily from the official windows website or from Lenovo website but you need to make sure you are searching audio driver fro your particular laptop model. You have to mention proper model number of your Lenovo laptop which you are using and for which you want to have the audio driver. Because after mentioning the model you will get the audio drivers which will be compatible with your laptop under Windows 7.

Yes the solution mentioned in the above post to visit the official website is right but I suggest you to have the audio driver from official Lenovo website. There you need to just provide with the model number of laptop and operating system for which you want to have the audio driver and you can download from there without any charge. After having that in any CD or DVD just place in your laptop and install it after which you will be able to have the sound in your laptop and enjoy with that. I think this should really work for you and the link you can visit to is - http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-73568

I think better solution you can be have the audio driver from the authorized store from where you have purchased the laptop. They will provide you with compatible audio driver for your Lenovo ThinkPad T41. You need to mention your laptop model number and the operating system for which you want to have the driver. They will give you CD of driver from that you need to just install the audio drivers in your system after which you will have the audio appearing in your laptop.