I am generating an excel document that is fetching data from an Excel Pivot Table. While trying to copy a tab over I have got several error messages. The tab which I am attempting to copy over has 4700 rows and 120 columns. I have attempted doing it by right clicking on the tab and copy over which is not working. Even I have tried to copy paste the data manually which didnít worked as well. Here I have given the error messages which I have got while doing this task.
- Excel cannot complete this task with the available resources. Choose less data or close other applications.
- Excel cannot complete this task with the available resources. Choose less data or close other applications. Continue without Undo?
- An unexpected error has occurred. AutoRecover has been disabled for this session of Excel.
- Not enough system resources to display completely.
- The operation you are about to perform affects a large number of cells and may take a significant amount of time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue? Note: This operation will be performed automatically in 60 seconds if no response is received.
Initially I have tried doing this on the MS Excel 2007 which has been installed on my Windows XP machine having an Intel Core 2 duo. It didn't worked, Then I have tried the same with the Windows 7 as well but not worked.