Thread: Outlook 2010: File attachments are not received by the recipients

Outlook 2010: File attachments are not received by the recipients

I am using system with windows 7 64 bit operating system and also installed outlook 2010 in the system as I am using outlook for sending and receiving the emails from our relatives and also from the friends. But I am getting an error that when I send a mail with an attachment to my friend I found that he didn’t receive the attachment but got the mail. Actually I have sent him a folder which was attached with the email having a few images which was our industrial visit. Please help me in getting the solution for the problem is this is the fault of my outlook or from the recipient side. Please help me.

Re: Outlook 2010: File attachments are not received by the recipients

I think this problem might be occurring due to the email scanning feature is might be integrated by any antivirus which you have installed into the system. Because together Microsoft Outlook and the Microsoft Exchange Client occasionally utilize an individual technique to package data for sending messages from corner to corner to the Internet. This technique is technically referred to as Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format (TNEF). This is affected by the email scanning feature which is generated by the antivirus. SO check out these things and see if you are getting the solution or not. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution.

Check that the recipient is in your address book:
    • Open the Address Book of outlook which can be done by clicking on the Address Book icon from the outlook or you can use the way choosing Tools->Address Book.
    • After that select the recipient's admission in your outlook address book and open the properties of the recipients which you can done by clicking on the Properties button or by double- clicking on the recipient's admission.
    • Select the "Name" and enter that name into the properties dialog window appears after doing the above steps.
    • As soon as you will do all the above things you will get a window which is stating you "Send email using plain text only".
    • After you will get the statement given in the above step just click on the OK option.

The trouble is among MS Word and Outlook. As far as I identify all e-mail consumer programs have their individual editor apart from Outlook. Outlook utilizes MS Word for its editor and there is no method to modify it. The default text arrangement for Word is rtf, but it will perform a dozen different set-up including plain text and html if you inform it to. Outlook should inform Word what set-up to send ahead and every default are put to html. Somewhat has find Word pissed off and it declines to modify the damned set-up. Or Outlook is pissed off at Word and they are not discussing to each other.