Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Tool to Change Windows XP Administrator Password

Windows Software

Old 27-11-2010

Tool to Change Windows XP Administrator Password

HI,

Is there any tool by which we change XP or any other operating system Admin password. I have heard about a tool by which we can change Admin password of any OS. Perhaps it is linex tool i am not sure about it. But it after booting gives instant access to change password.
Many Large Companies used to to break down the forgotten password.

Thankx in advance
Ali

Old 29-11-2010

re: Tool to Change Windows XP Administrator Password

There are lots of Windows Password Recovery tools are available which are used to crack the password of the Windows Accounts. Here i am listing the some of the Windows Password Recovery Tools which you can use and recover your password.
  • Ophcrack
  • Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
  • PC Login Now
  • Cain & Abel
  • LCP
  • John The Ripper
Old 01-12-2010

Re: Tool to Change Windows XP Administrator Password

wht about Window live CD. Can we use it for this purpose. someone told me that you can reset password by live CD
Old 01-12-2010

Re: Tool to Change Windows XP Administrator Password

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
wht about Window live CD. Can we use it for this purpose. someone told me that you can reset password by live CD
Yes, you can reset the password from the Windows Live CD or can also do the same by using the Ophcrack Live Cd which is i think freely available on the net. You can download the Ophcrack Live CD from here and will have to burn it on a Live CD for use. Similarly, you can refer to same type of topics from here - How to change Administrator Password in Windows XP

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,