Thread: Excel Document cannot work properly

Excel Document cannot work properly

I am using Dell laptop and I am using Windows Vista in it. I also have installed Office 2007 in my laptop. It is working very nice for me, but recently I am facing some strange problem for that. When I try to open any excel document I am not able to open. I get some errors for doing that. The error messages I've been receiving is “Excel cannot complete this task with the available resources. Choose less data or close other applications”. I am able to solve this issue. My entire work is get stuck because of that error. So anyone has solution then please help me.

Re: Excel Document cannot work properly

I have read your problem. I think this very common problem. This kind of problem is due to because of Protect and Share Workbook feature. I think you may be having turned on your “Protect and Share Workbook feature”. When you configured the Protect and Share Workbook feature, you typed a password in the Password box to password protect the workbook. This password fill option is optional. To locate your Protect and Share Workbook feature, then you just have to go to the Tools menu option, and then just have point to Protection, and then simply click Protect and Share Workbook option. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.

I think it is may be the temp file error. To get through this kind of problem you just have to delete your entire temp file from your laptop. For deleting the entire temp file you just have to follow the following steps:
    1. For this you first have to click on the “START” button. After that you just have to click on the “RUN”.
    2. After you have click on the run one pop-up menu get pop-up at the left corner of your screen. In this you just have to enter “%temp%”. After that you just have to enter an “OK” button.
    3. After that you heat an “OK” button one screen get pop-up on the screen. On this you just have to select all the file from this and just have to press “SHIFT +DELETE” key.
    4. It will delete all the file and also you Empty recycle bin.

I hope this will fix your issue.

This issue is may be because of the Office XP Service Pack issue. This issue is now corrected in Office XP Service Pack 3.To resolve this problem you just have to use the latest service pack for Microsoft Office. Microsoft has declared that this is a trouble in the Microsoft products and now this problem was first corrected in Office XP Service Pack 3. Service packs contain security enhancements and improvements in constancy and also it improve the performance. Office XP service packs generally provide the newest updates to Office XP. Service packs also fixes the previous bugs that have been released previously in separate updates.

I think maybe it is your printer issue. Please first check that you have any printer that is connected to your computer OR not. If you have connect your printer to your PC, then you just to change your default printer and you have to then try to copy. If this resolves your Excel issue, then you just have to update your print driver. Also you can contact your printer manufacturer for more assistance about the uninstalling and reinstalling the updated print driver I hope this information will help you to fix your issue. Thank you.