Thread: Outlook ends instantly after opening

Outlook ends instantly after opening

I have installed the new version of iTunes in my computer but after installing that the Outlook programs is showing some problems. Whenever I try to open the Outlook then it gets closed automatically. Sometimes it remains open but that is after 50 plus attempts to open that. Please tell me that what may the possible reasons for this issue and how can I solve that? Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Outlook ends instantly after opening

This is not the first case that I am seeing. There are many users who are having the similar issue. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the iTunes that you have installed. This is the reason behind this problem. After uninstalling see whether the problem exist or not? If the problem gets solved then you have to take another copy of the iTunes and install that from new setup file. This has solved the similar issue in many of the cases. I wish this will do the same for you.

I was also facing the similar problem earlier and I was searching for the solution for this but was not able to find the perfect answer to solve this and finally one of my friends suggested me to remove the Apple mobile support and I did the same. After that When I opened the Outlook then at the first attempt only it opens perfectly. After that, I do not face this problem again till now. You should also give it a try.

This may be due to virus infection on your system. If your system is infected by the virus then also you may get such errors. Do you have any antivirus software installed in your system? If not then install a good antivirus and scan the entire system. Before scanning you should make sure that the virus definition for the antivirus that you are using is up to date. If that is out dated then it may not detect some viruses. Clean all the infected files and if it is not able to clean some files then you can delete that but check that it is not a system file and also not needed for you.

There may be problem with the Microsoft office that is installed in your computer. Some of the files of that may be corrupted and that is creating the issue. To fix this what you can do is just uninstall the one which is currently installed in your computer and after that install that again. This will create new files for this and solve the issue. If that is also creating the same problem than there is possibility that the installation file itself ma y be corrupted and you need to install that from a new setup file. Thank you.

I think that you need to upgrade the version of the iTunes that you are using. I have seen many cases that after installing the iTunes, the outlook stops working or refuses to open. My suggestion to you is to update to the iTunes 10.0.1 or later version. If you want to download the latest iTunes version then click on the link below and this will redirect you to the page from where you will be able to download the update.

Download iTunes