Thread: Outlook 2003 program BJABLR32.dll error message.

Outlook 2003 program BJABLR32.dll error message.

I have a Lenovo all in 1 desktop. It has come with windows seven home basic. But I had down grade to windows seven home basic to window XP. I have install windows XP. Right now I am facing one problem there. I have also install Microsoft Outlook service pack 2003. I use mainly for email and phone synchronize. But when I access outlook express it is showing to me some file error like this, Missing Outlook 2003 program BJABLR32.dll. So I want to know how to solve this problem and I able to access my outlook.

Re: Outlook 2003 program BJABLR32.dll error message.

You have install in your computer Microsoft outlook 2003 service pack 3. But you have some files error and unable to access the email from your outlook. SO I have solution for this error, Outlook 2003 includes many new features such as robust anti-spam filtering, side-by-side calendars, cached connection to Exchange, and integration with Windows Share Point Services. Outlook 2003 overview, Outlook 2003 New Features and Office 2003 Reviewers Guide. You have to uninstall outlook and again install it.

Normally 80% of computers have corrupted of this file in a outlook BJABLR32.dll. This is actually registry file. When you run the windows all software’s registry work to gather. So you have to protect to a viruses to be your system files dll files you have to every scan your whole computer.
    The bjablr32.dll file error message can be apply to any software or system that might utilize the file on any of Microsoft’s operating systems including Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000 server.

May be possible it’s a virus attack. It’s a registry file which is supports to be run Microsoft outlook. That’s part of the outlook. If you can’t accesses emails from the outlook you have to do follow these steps. Remove the LDAP service from Outlook. Go to the Tools and click on E-Mail accounts, View or change existing directories or address books Next you have to select the LDAP service and click remove, then Finish your settings and after that log of you computer and restart again open the Microsoft.

When you are use MS Outlook. You have to take a back up every day of your E-Mails. Because when you use internet that more increase possibility of viruses and other threats. You have a look some problem with your system. If there any such of file missing or corrupted of your application. You can also try to search the file ‘Bjablr32.dll’ on your computer, once found copy and paste the file to the location mentioned and then try to sync: C:\Windows\System32