Thread: Step by step practice files Excel 2010

Step by step practice files Excel 2010

Friends, I want to obtain the practice files for Step by Step Excel 2010. I saw the book and it was instructed me to go to the site go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=191751. I tried to go on this page but all I find there is the bing search engine. Can you tell me that how can I download the practice files because I have not been provided the CD till now.

Re: Step by step practice files Excel 2010

I think that you need to check the Microsoft Press site. Over there you will find that the 'Microsoft Press books are dispersed by O’Reilly Media. If you want to check that out then you can click on the link below and that will let you to the page where you will find the available books available. I hope this will help you.

Go to Microsoft press book

You need to follow the following steps and see whether this helps you or not. Here are the steps.
    1. First of all you have to click on the link below and this will open a save dialog box.

Download the Practice file

2. This will open a save dialog box and you have to click on save after choosing the desktop as save location.
    3. Go to downloaded zip file on your desktop and right click on that. Click on extract all. Follow the simple instruction.

Thank you very much for such a quick reply. I downloaded the practice file from the link that you have provided. It was so simple and I want to recommend all the people who are searching for the same to click on the link above and this will download the practice file. Once again I would like to thank you all. I wish that this will help the other users also.