Thread: Outlook 2010 no SEND button

Outlook 2010 no SEND button

I have the Microsoft Outlook on my system and I am having the Windows 7 as the operating system for me. The version of the Outlook that I have here is 2010. Well no issue on the system of mine but when I went for the same things on the system of my brother I came up with an issue there. I do not know what can be the cause for this, I did the exactly same things that I did on my system and yet ended up with the issue. Can you all please try to suggest some sort of remedy here? I really can not make out where the actual problem lies. I have the same thing here on my system and when I try the same thing on the similar system I cannot find the SEND button on the Outlook 2010 there. Any suggestions here in this case

Re: Outlook 2010 no SEND button

Well if you did exactly the same thing on the system of your brother that you did on your system of yours then I think that it should have definitely run there. But in reality I think that there must have been something wrong in setting up the Outlook here and hence you are getting the issue. Well in that case I would simply suggest you to see if you can reinstall the Outlook there itself again. Hope that the reinstallation of the Outlook again on the system can do some sort of trick there. Try this and let me know if I am correct.

Struck with the same issue. I have also installed the Outlook 2010 on the system and was having the Outlook 2007 before this. When I thought of getting this 2010 here for me as an upgrade for the 2007 I have seen that it lacks the SEND button. Is there really anything that you all can suggest in the case that I have mentioned above? Is it really true that the Outlook 2010 misses the SEND button or is it like that I am missing on something really vital? I will be happy to have the suggestion on this sooner. I do not think that Outlook 2010 can miss this feature and if it really misses then I think that someone really has to raise this point to the Microsoft. There are already two people here with the issue and what can be the next that you can suggest.

It is true that if you want to have the SEND button you will be required to have an e-mail account set up in the Outlook profile. Once you will add an email account here you will be able to have the Send button. For setting up the email account just follow the steps below and see if that can help:
    • Go to the Tools Menu
    • There you will have to click on the E-mail Accounts.
    • After that you will have to select the Add a new e-mail account
    • Then you will have to click on the Next button
    • After that you will have to choose the email server that you are using for your account
    • You will be able to see some empty boxes you will be required to fill in the details there properly
    • After that you will see that you will have the new email account set and in addition to that if you want to set something in extra then you can have that by clicking on the More Settings.
    • If at all you do not want to continue in making the changes then you can click on the Finish option.

I really think that you all are missing on really one important thing and it is because I have the MS Outlook 2010 on my system and have not found issue with this here. I think that you all are missing the step of setting the account here and hence have come up with the issue of the SEND button. Until and unless you set up an account you will not be able to see the SEND button and hence will suggest you to set up the account first and see if you can have the SEND button visible here. Please notify me about the same if it was really the case that I have pointed out. Well looking at all the things I am sure that this is the mistake that you both have made. See and rectify it and you will have the SEND button working here.

I have a much better way by using which you can have the email account set in your case. Here are the steps that you will have to follow and after you have the account you will be able to see the SEND button that you are looking for:

Before you start setting up the email account, make sure you know your email address along with the e-mail servers, account name and password.
    Now the STEPS:
    • Start Outlook Express
    • On the Tools menu that you can see you will be required to click Accounts.
    • Then Click on the Add
    • After that you will be required to click on Mail
    • You will be able to see Your Name page there you will be required to type your name and then click on the Next.
    • Now after all this in the address bar of the Browser type your e-mail address and then click on the Next
    • On the Internet Mail Logon page, type your account name and password.
    • After this click on the Next
    • Finally click on the Finish