Thread: Having torubles to receive subtitles through VLC UDP stream

Having torubles to receive subtitles through VLC UDP stream

Hi each one, I am having difficulty on the way to receive subtitles all the way through UDP stream running from terminal, several multicasting programs has extra subtitles on the way to select in GUI VLC version I be able to go to preferences/subtitlrs as well as there I be able to select track,
    can somebody tell me how on the way to add subtitles all the way through terminal..I tried sub-fil->string-> and -sub-autodetect-fuzzy=1
    Not anything works, can somebody please assist me.Any suggestion regarding to this trouble would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Re: Having torubles to receive subtitles through VLC UDP stream

The VLC media player (VLC) is a flexible tool. It be able to handle almost every media file, it be able to play network streams such at the same time as Internet radio stations, as well as it be able to stream media contents crossways the network. However that’s not all; VLC be able to as well ‘stream’ media on the way to a file in a user-defined format, which create it a handy transcoding tool. The clearest use of this characteristic is on the way to backup your film DVDs, a procedure that VLC makes simple. At the same time as VLC does not support so-called DVD shrinking (appropriate a film on a single-layer DVD or else still CD), it is completely able of converting an entire film into a single file that you be able to play in several media player, counting VLC itself.

Hi, I get the similar trouble by means of the UDP streaming through the subtitles. I together with this and subtitles for the stream, as well as tried on the way to stream it to the remote client. However the thing is that the subtitle be able to be played nearby, however for the distant client, just the stream was played no subtitle. Can anyone inform me how I be able to sort it out. Really thank you for any suggestion.

How to stream from Vlc 1.0? Very simple example - HTTP-based streaming from computer:
    step1. create file (such as "streaming-example.html) on your usb flash
    with subsequent content:
    <a href="http://192.168.53.67:9999" vod>Testing stream</a>
    step 2. run vlc as follow:
    Code:
    vlc -v VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB
    Wherever 192.168.53.67 is IP address of your computer, 9999 is TCP port
    where popcorn has on the way to connect to grasp stream
    step 3. Point on streaming-example.html furthermore gets pleasure from stream

Thanks for your help. Do not be familiar with to be honest how on the way to examine my WMV3 stream. VLC just viewing that it is WMV3lastly I got it functioning by means of
    Encapsulation method: MPEG TS
    Transcoding options:
    video: mp4v
    audio: mpga
    except the picture is very slow ( I may require on the way to play with bit rate )approximately not possible to watch. by means of the similar settings streaming to another network computer is fine. However it's getting close Do not know what the trouble is though.One additional query please. You have mentioned that PCH supports rtsp, however how can I play it? Similar to how I play http streams?