Thread: Microsoft Word - two files under one file name?

sad Microsoft Word - two files under one file name?

Hello all,

I desperately need your help! I am studying with the open university and submitted my EMA using microsoft word 2007. I get the results and they say certain aspects of my essay are missing. Eventually they send me the file they received, which is nothing like what I thought I had submitted. It was a draft. So they are different word counts, pages, file size - the only thing that is correct is the actual file name!

I don't know how this happened, so I was wondering if two files or versions can be submitted but under the same name? If so, wouldn't they have received both versions? It does not make sense to me, I was so careful, i had saved the file, come out of it, then uploaded it. I still managed to pass, but the grade is not what I should of received which is so depressing as they are refusing to do anything about it. I am going to write to complaints, but i need to have more of an understanding about what I did wrong...

Thank you for your help

Rozzy

Re: Microsoft Word - two files under one file name?

Do you remember what was the extension of the file name of the document file that you send to them and what was the extension of the file that you received from them? If you have same document saved in your computer then can you compare what all things are missing?