Thread: Downloading Dell 4610X wireless plus projector software

Downloading Dell 4610X wireless plus projector software

I have a dell laptop with me. I have installed windows XP on my laptop. I am trying to set up the wireless connection with my Dell 4610X projector. For that I want to download the Dell 4610X Projector software. I have tried to do this thing from the various websites, but not getting the proper software from there. Can anybody provide me some information on this topic? I will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Re: Downloading Dell 4610X wireless plus projector software

Hi, I have checked your request several times and was hoping you got an answer since I am experiencing the same difficulty. I also asked the local agent to get the software for me by nothing yet. I have the computer file but I want the MAC file since some clients sometimes use MACs but I did not download that file before the projector stopped allowing downloads to complete if you have or be capable of getting the MAC file I would be thankful for it. Also tell me some information about Dell 4610X Projector. Please….

I will advise you to build the installation using the windows 7 disk. I consider that, if it is not working properly in the windows XP, then it will with no doubt work well in the windows 7. If you are having an active internet connection, then you can go to the official sites of your manufacturer and from there you can download the latest Dell 4610X software updates for your PC. I Hope this will help you in solving your problem.

To download Dell 4610X Projector Plus software from internet. You should be able to use a direct connection like a cable line or phone line. What kind of internet do you have?, unless your laptop only has the wireless which is not likely. Anyhow ,you can try this link try to downloads Dell 4610X software and dell support that click the Download button to download the Dell_4610X_Projector_Plus.exe software to your laptop, and click Run or Save button to start your download

Dell 4610X Wireless Plus Projector is developed by Dell Inc. The most well-liked version of this product among our users is 0.1. The name of the program executable file is Dell 4610X Wireless Plus Projector.exe .The Dell 4610X Wireless PLUS Projector suggest simplicity of use, onscreen collaboration and adaptable networking.
    • Wireless: Cable-free signal connectivity to wireless-enabled PCs
    • Collaborative: Enjoy 4-way split-screen viewing
    • Flexible: Connect to LANs and multiple PCs
    The Dell 4610X Wireless PLUS Projector delivers original, multi user presentations in luminous color and feature. The Dell 4610X Wireless PLUS Projector be able to utilized from desktops or ceiling-mounted and operates in both front and rear projection modes

Finally I was able to solve the problem by referring the above posts. I download the Dell 4610X Projector Plus software from one of the site given by you. I installed it by clicking the Dell_4610X_Projector_Plus.exe button. After doing that i have successfully download the software, my problem got solved. So thanks for the reply.