Thread: How to Merge multiple FLV files

How to Merge multiple FLV files

Recently installed VLC media player in my brad new Dell Inspiron laptop, which is compatible with the windows 7. It is working fine and runs correctly in my machine. Las few days back I download some of the animation file(.flv) from YouTube, it comes in separate parts, like part 1, part2 and so on. Not all in one file. Now I need to merge all the parted files into a single file, but don’t know how to do this. Is there anyone having any solution information regarding this? Any input will be appreciated.

Re: How to Merge multiple FLV files

There is simple tricks to join multiple .flv file in a single file. for that you must need the zip software application like for the windows version winzip and 7zip for particularly for the windows 7. Now add the first flv file in the zip folder and this way adds all the files that you want to join in a single file. I recommend you to add the files in order to file size, i.e from small size to big size. Now rename the zip file with any name along with the extension of .flv. Suppose if you set the name as “Movie” then with the extension the name of the file should be “Movie.flv”. Now open the VLC graphical interface and click on file menu bar option under that choose the open option and from there browse the newly created zip file and click on play. This will play the contents of that file (all the .flv file) in a single sequence. I did this and it works, and by this process you can also make a single .mpeg file also, if you are having the separate files. Try with this, it will definitely help you.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

There is also simple tricks which is for add the different file into a single file, one of my friend did this trick and it works. He adds four /mpeg files in a single file. So I would like to suggest you to try with the bellow mentioned process. It will surely help you to make a single .flv file from more than one .flv file. The process is very simple and very works. First create a blank .txt file in desk top or any other location of your machine. Then go to the downloaded file location and copy one by one, the file path paths along with the name of the full name of the name and paste it into the txt file. Now open the command prompt and type all the paths along with the “+” sign in between the paths of the files suppose "E:\Clip 1.flv" + "E:\Clip 2.flv"+"E:\clip 3.flv"”E:\Movie.flv”. Now press on ENTER and by this all the separate file will be joined.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

There are so many third party software are available for joining more than one file in a single file, in different web sites, download any one any install that on your machine. Before that make sure that you are downloading the correct version which is compatible with the machine environment. Install the application with the onscreen appropriate settings. I recommend you to install the The Combined Community Codec Pack, which is used for the joint of .flv and .mpg file into a single file. open the application window and then click on ADD option, locate the file where you save the file, in this way locate all the files those you are willing to join in a single time. Or you can also do the same thing by copy the destination of the file and paste it to the output path, select the file format that you want and click on OK. It will convert the separate files into a single file, open the destination folder, which might be stored in the program folder and play the file in VLC.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!