Thread: Getting error code 0x80070057 while creating the new outlook account

Getting error code 0x80070057 while creating the new outlook account

I am working in a networking firm which deals with the network of windows 7 professional clients which is connected to the SBS2003 server with the outlook for the emails. Yesterday I have added an extra user to one of the laptop client we have and then logged in as the user. I have got an error code 0x80070057 while I was trying to configuring the outlook. I found that the outlook was working fine when I switched to the previous user account. What do I do for the error to get the resolution? Please help me.

Re: Getting error code 0x80070057 while creating the new outlook account

I think this error you are getting because you have created the new windows account right. So I want to tell you that as you have created the new windows account have you tried to get all the office which you have installed into the new windows account repaired. I think you should to do the above thing which I have stated. I think repairing of the office installation might be a solution for the error you are getting.

This issue mainly occurs because of the following things:
    • This problem occurs when your windows update is not supporting to your “SoftwareDistribution” folder.
    • Also these things comes due to the problem occur with the program Netop which enters to the driver entry into the enum\root\unknown key which you can find into the registry.
    • Or it may be a cause of the OKI driver which might be the older version installed into the machine.
    So try checking the following thing so that you will be able to get the desired solution.

I think this error is occurring because of the virus scanner integration which is running with the outlook. So to get the solution for the error I think you should to disable the virus scanner integration. You can do this by uninstalling the integration part of the virus scanner you are using. After this try using the outlook and see if you are getting the solution. I think this will help you to get the desired solution. Try doing this.

I think this will help you to get the desired solution so try doing the following things which I giving below:

• First of all try to rename the softwaredistribution folder which can be done by clicking on start after that choose the run option from the menu.
    • After getting the run box type services.msc in the box and after that click OK.
    • After this do aright click on the Automatic Updates service and then click stop this will take a few minutes to stop the service.
    • As the service is stopped rename the software distribution folder which you can done by using the run box and in that box type %systemroot% and after this click OK.