Thread: Powerpoint: Hyperlink doesnt change color after visited

Powerpoint: Hyperlink doesnt change color after visited

Hello friends, I have developed a Power Point document using the PowerPoint software with many images, test, graphics and links inserted in each slides. The presentation is working fine and looks great except that the links which I have inserted on the slide doesn't change after I have visited that link. That this the link color remains as it as when I have successfully visited that link. I would want the link color to change after I have visited that page as it will give some good impression to the professor, so is there any one who knows about this and can tell how to make this thing possible.
    Last edited by kristtoper; 26-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Re: Powerpoint: Hyperlink doesnt change color after visited

Hey I don't think so that Ms Powerpoint support this kind of color changing in the hyperlink,they usually contains links to other slide or other programs but I don't think so that the there is any kind of color changing effect on the link. So I would request you to continue your work as it is done and don't waste time in searching this kind of information.

Hey forget about the color changing effect I would want to know that how can we make links using the Powerpoint software for moving from one slide to another. Is this possible and if it is can any one show the procedure to make it, I just got to know about this new feature when I was surfing in this forum. I would be very thankful to any one who comes up with this solution as I am eagerly waiting to make this thing happen onto my powerpoint document.

In order to make links in the powerpoint documents to move from one slide to another you have to select the text that you want to make as a hyperlink. Then you have to select the insert tab and inside the link click on the action button. When you do this a dialog box comes up which asks you to which slide you want to make the link. You can select whichever option that you want and after that click on apply and then ok. When you press the F5 to run the document you will get the text which you have made as hyperlink in blue color and when you click on it you will be redirected to the slide which you have chosen in the setting of the link.

Hey i think that in most of the Ms Powerpoint document, when you click on the link which you have made the color of the link which was before the link was clicked will automatically change when you have visited that link. This feature is inbuilt in the Ms Powerpoint software and you will certainly be able to make that change possible by yourself. Even if that doesn't happens then I request you to make that hyperlink again and then see if it happens this time around.

Hey I have got the procedure to change the color of the link once it has been visited. You can follow these simple steps to make this change possible
    • Firstly click on the Design tab, in the Themes group, click Colors, and then click Create New Theme Colors.
    • Then in the Create New Theme Colors dialog box, under Theme colors, do one of the following:
    • To change the color of hyperlink text, click the arrow next to Hyperlink, and then select a color.
    • To change the color of followed hyperlink text that is the one which you have just visited , click the arrow next to Followed Hyperlink, and then select a color.
    • Finally when you are done with the settings Click Save.