Thread: Color Schemes For Outlook

Color Schemes For Outlook

I have been using the outlook for the long time and the use of the Microsoft Outlook is the best mail for me as all the data's can be transferred out quickly through the use of this mailer software. I am planning to change the color scheme of the outlook, I wanted to change the whole set-up of the Outlook and not the message itself. Please suggest me the color schemes for this and the way it can be changed for the outlook that I have been using.

Re: Color Schemes For Outlook

First go to the file then go to the options menu in that you will get the various color schemes that you can choose any of the one out of it and then select out of any one of your choice and apply it to the Outlook. You get the options of the Silver, Blue and Black. This is the only color schemes that you will get for the Outlook and they haven't launched it for any other color.

hey thank you for the color scheme and also I wanted to know that is their any custom colors that are present that can be used for the Outlook. And do all the versions of the outlook are having this option and can we make the custom color out of it in this and also how the registry can be modified and what is the file of the XML configuration that is being used in the outlook software. I have heard that the color schemes are having the editing option in it, but I am not sure of the custom color option and also the editing options. Please help me out how it can be down.
    Last edited by Selvaraj-N; 26-11-2010 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Id changed

Their might be a possibility that before using a tool called the Windows Blinds, you got to make the changes that can make the use of the custom colors in the Outlook. The windows blind is the only software that can be used for the custom color option and it consist of the colors that are specifically being made for the software of the outlook. But the thing is that you got to make a through search in it whether it is having any tools that can be made used for the Outlook.