Thread: How to avoid folders to go out sequence in MS-Outlook 2010

How to avoid folders to go out sequence in MS-Outlook 2010

When I start up either computer or MS-Outlook, I receive email, and shift the email to the folder where it belongs, but afterwards the folder goes out of sequence. A folder initials of C lands under the folders starting with the letter S. If even I close MS-Outlook and restart again (a) the folders again emerge in alphabetical category & I can place file into any folder without the folders getting out of sequence. This is the same on both computers mine and my friend and the issue is repeating in the sense I only need to restart the pc to have the folders go out of sequence. However there is no fix there is nothing to ask more . I just thought I would inform my problem.

Re: How to avoid folders to go out sequence in MS-Outlook 2010

I m in doubt that is not correct.I suggest you that check out your outlook 2010 is trial version or not. It may happen that trail edition may cause some problem to your file and folders in your account. The only arrangement order modification is that MS-Outlook 2010 lists the default Inbox of the email account, Sent Items & Deleted Items folder in a fixed order, Drafts, as a separate group at the top. All the supplementary folders are sorted alphabetically order in the initial either as a subfolder of those folders or as a new top level folder in a another group at the bottom.

I am sorry friend your answer is incorrect. I can simply and repeatable demonstrate on two completely different machines that MS-Outlook 2010 sorts out of order. If I get email that I want to move manually to a folder with initial "C", it will do it. But the folder shift down the tree (usually under the folders with initial "S". I must check that my folder tree (both computers) is a long and linear list of folders. No folder (apart from the Mail File) has various subfolders. My archives are the similar thing. Do any one has any other solution for this issue. If it is so then please reply to my post its urgent many people finding this situation.

Hello friend I think that I found out the solution for your problem I check on some other forums. The MVP suggested that to delete the add-ins running in MS- Outlook 2010. According to their suggestion I tried out in my computer and its really like a miracle to me. The same problem which I was facing it gone I deleted the third party add-ins of the MS-outlook 2010 and after that I had no difficulty in ordering the folders according to their alphabetical sequence it is automatically arranged.