Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-11-2010

Microsoft Office Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped working

I have some issue with my Microsoft office. My Microsoft Office Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped working. The over message happens at any time an MS Office 2007 program, for example: Word, Excel is exited. Any modifies to a document are saved, except the performance is additional than maddening! Please provide some information or some suggestion which is useful.
Old 26-11-2010

Re: Microsoft Office Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped working

If you do not make use of the Add-In for whatever thing, you can immobilize this add-in by unregistering the COM component or just renaming the major file:
Code:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live\OLConnector.dll
To
Code:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live\OLConnector.dll.old
May this must help you. I am tried this but after seeing your post I just searched and I found this. Therefore I just post this.
Old 26-11-2010

First of all I wish to ask you that, what is Microsoft Windows Office Live Add-in and Sign-in. After that I speculate why each time I close a document in Microsoft Office Word 2007, a window emerges which says Windows Office Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped working. Waiting for responds, so please first let me know about Microsoft Windows Office Live Add-in and Sign-in. and after that please if possible then try to solve my query as mentioned.
Old 26-11-2010

You can attempt by uninstalling and re installing Microsoft Office Live Add-in on your PC. I have some Steps to uninstall Microsoft Office Live Add-in which areursue underneath steps to uninstall or to remove Microsoft Office Live Add-in on Windows Vista based operating systems.
  1. First click Start, and after that click Control Panel.
  2. Go behind the underneath mentioned steps to remove Add-in from your Windows Vista operating system:
  • Click Programs and Features.
  • In the catalog of at present installed programs, choose Microsoft Office Live Add-in, and after that click Uninstall or Remove. If a dialog box appears, chase the commands to eliminate the program.
  • After doing that just clicks yes or Ok to corroborate that you wish to eliminate or remove the program.
So this way you can solve your query. Try this and then reply.
Old 26-11-2010

I also have some steps but it is for windows XP. Perform below steps on Windows XP based OS to eliminate Microsoft Office Live Add-in:
  1. On the first step simply click on Start and after that click on Control Panel.
  2. After doing this Double-click Add/remove Programs.
  3. In the record of presently installed programs, pick Microsoft Office Live Add-in, and subsequently click Uninstall or eliminate. If a dialog box emerges pursue the commands to eliminate or remove the program.
  4. Click yes or ok to verify that you wish to eliminate the program.
Old 26-11-2010

I see all over replies but after doing all this I also have some suggestions. Must remove any Office Live Updates from your PC:
  1. In the Uninstall or modify a program dialog box, click View installed updates in the left windowpane.
  2. In the listing, choose the updates which you wish to uninstall or remove.
  3. Simply click on Uninstall. Follow the directives to eliminate the updates.
Later than uninstalling Office Live Update, please setup latest version of this update. To setup Office Live Update, please visit the Microsoft?s website and download it from there.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,