Thread: Some files of Excel not print in Windows 7 but the same get print in Vista

Some files of Excel not print in Windows 7 but the same get print in Vista

Hello friends, I am currently using the Windows 7 on to my machine and Using the Office version of 7. I usually save my excel file on to the removable hard drive due to some office work. When I try to print the some of the Excel file on to the Windows 7 it doesn’t print the page but the same page when I print on my friend’s computer, which is having the Windows Vista uploaded on it. It prints that similar Excel file. When I print on my system it displays me the error message. What can be the problem with it. please help my office work is frustrating me.

Re: Some files of Excel not print in Windows 7 but the same get print in Vista

If you are able to print the some of the excel file and some of the Excel files cannot be printed, it might due to some file corruption in windows 7. Create the copy of the files having the contents that is being not printed on Windows 7 to the new workbook and then try printing. If you are willing to print without fail then you may have to recreate the corrupted files. Also update the printer’s driver that is being recommended by the Windows 7.

Very first thing you do is copy the Excel files from the your removable disk in to the local computer and then check whether It is being happening only with the Excel file, also try to change the default printers. Go to the Start menu of windows than in that go to Control Panel, in that go to the Hardware and Sound, than go to the Devices and printers, in it change the default printers. Close the control panel window and then go back to the Microsoft Excel 2007 and try to print it, if it works fine then the problem is there with the default printers. After it contact the printers support to update the printer’s driver. after updating restart your system, hopefully it will work for you.

Are sure that it happens only with all the excel files. Try to reset the print area. Also try to check in to the print preview whether you can view all the Excel sheets. Also try selecting the different printer and print. Also the problem might occur due to un-updated drivers for printers.also update the printers reboot the system after performing the updation. If still the problem persist in it then go for the Microsoft support.