Thread: How can I reset the password of PDF?

How can I reset the password of PDF?

I was doing a very important project of my college, and I set my project in PDF with password, but after some time I forgot my password. I need your help to reset my PDF password? Please suggest any software is available for that? And also suggest what are precautions should I take for safe password of PDF? Also suggest me some tips for creating strong password which I can easily remember and also safe from other users?

Re: How can I reset the password of PDF?

Sometimes it happens that you forgot your password, but don’t worry there are some software tools available which are useful to reset your password. Form my side PDF Password Recovery 5.0 is tool good tool. It’s specially made for removing passwords used in Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. It helps to decrypt files of Adobe Acrobat PDF file which are password protected, also preventing the file from, printing, changing, selecting text and graphics and or adding or changing comments and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done directly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF user without any limitations e.g. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are compatible for this. It also uses to recovers document open passwords.

Forgetting password is very frustrating thing because you need to do lots of trouble to reset it again and also there is no guaranty that data can be receive safely again to you. So I would suggest you to get one Advanced PDF Password Remover which is a small and easy to use for protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have owner password set, preventing the file from editing, changing, decrypt printing, selecting text and graphics, adding up or altering annotations and form fields. Also it can eliminate the users open password which protects the PDF files from opening, if you know the password then Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted files can be access by in any PDF user without any restrictions. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are compatible.

Here I have one tool which I think use full for your problem .Aloaha PDF-Recover it is specially used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have set of master password. In case you forgot your password, Aloaha PDF-Recover will allow you for resetting encrypted files and providing without any limitations. Aloaha PDF comes with Editor tool which used to recreates your PDF file without any password restrictions that means you can change, copy and make print text data and images from this file. Aloaha has capacity to decrypt files up to 128-bit encryption. To rearrange a lost user password or to modify the security settings of a PDF file using the Aloaha PDF Editor which is included in the Aloaha PDF Suite just open the document and follw steps first click on Settings then Set Permissions and click OK. In this tool, No need to buy a costly password removing tool .use a commercial password removing tools which is the less expensive.

As I have heard about this password issue with PDF, so I would suggest you a PDF Password tool, is good option for you .It recovers forgotten passwords to password protected PDF files. PDF Password recovers only recovers user and permission passwords. PDF Password does not permit to break Digital Right Management system. If user password known, it is probable to take out permission password immediately. Unluckily, if a user password is unidentified, then it’s difficult to reset the password to a PDF file. Common recovery methods, such as Dictionary Search and Brute Force Attack can be used. Unfortunately, due to a character of an encryption method used in PDF files, the password hunt is time-consuming. The brute force speed is generally under one thousand passwords per second even on modern PC. It means that lengthy password recovery consumes more time. Use our Password Calculator to estimate your possibility. Some of the recovery methods used by PDF Password those are:
    • Smart Force Attack
    • Reset password
    • Brute Force Attack
    • Password Variation
    • Dictionary Attack

Resetting the password is very complicated thing I have ever done that is why I will suggest you to some important tips as you have asked for the good password that are:
    1) Your password should contain at least 8 characters
    2) Try to use special characters such as ^&#$@.
    3) Don’t use any common words like your birth date, 123, password, your user name and any words that can exist in dictionary.
    4) Use capital and small letters
    5) Last but the main thing is don’t give your pass word to any one and don’t write any where for remembering easily.
    6) In case you fill insecure about password the reset it immediately.

EmilyChang Guest

Well, it is easy if you recover PDF password with a PDF password recovery tool. As my experience, i would like to mention PDF Password Unlocker to you, which can easily and quickly recover lost PDF password