Thread: After music sync applications crash

After music sync applications crash

I presently sync my 3GS by means of two computers, one for data (calendars, address book etc.) as well as one for music. Subsequent to syncing my music, each and every one my non-apple applications crash straight away subsequent to they launch. The fix is on the way to delete a single application, as well as after that reinstall it. After that all applications work once more. However this does not occur following to syncing the data by means of the other computer. Any ideas why this trouble occurs, as well as why it just happens subsequent to syncing music?

Re: After music sync applications crash

Hi all,I have NON jailbroken iPod touch running the newest firmware as well as iTunes (7.7.1) running in windows XP service pack 3.,Each time I attach the iPod on the way to the computer to sync music or else whatever thing, as well as after that disconnect it furthermore attempt on the way to launch a downloaded application, it will start for about 1 second after that crash back on the way to the main screen.If I re-download the application it works okay, however I have on the way to do this each time I attach it on the way to the computer to sync as well as it's actually getting old.Can anybody suggest any advice at all?Thanks for any help in advance.

Phone OS 2.0.2 is causing a serious problem; in which several third-party applications crash or else do not start, for a lot of users. This trouble is usually convoy by another in which music as well as other media is erased from the iPhone. The easiest fix to attempt: erase one application, after that re-download it. It appears that this process be able to accurate DRM problem that occur after the update. Connect your iPhone to your computer after that select "Restore" in iTunes. At what time prompted, select to set up the device as a new phone. You will lose any store passwords as well as require on the way to re-transfer any media. In other cases, you may possibly require on the way to delete the actual update files, after that re-download as well as restore. Delete the update files, located in ~/Library->iTunes->iPhone Software Updates under Mac OS X or C:/documents and settings->$yourusername$->Application Data->Apple Computer->iTunes->iPhone Software in Windows. After that, restore in iTunes as described above.

In some cases the problem be able to only be solved by downgrading to iTunes 7.7.0 for Windows or else 7.6.2 for Mac as well as re-syncing the device. Follow the process mentioned below:
    1. First of all Delete all third-party applications from your iPhone
    2. Disconnect your iPhone as well as reboot it
    3. Delete iTunes from your computer
    4. Downloaded iTunes 7.6.2 for Mac and 7.7.0 for Windows
    5. After this Reinstall iTunes
    6. Connect your iPhone
    7. Selected the Applications Tab as well as checked "Sync Applications"