Thread: cannot print multiple pictures on a single page using MS Office professional ?

cannot print multiple pictures on a single page using MS Office professional ?

I am a science student , I am passionate about photography. Our college took a visit in southern part of our country. I captured a lot of photos over there with my friends in my Sony digital camera. The format of the photos is jpg , I was trying to zoom a few selected photos and print them collectively on a single page using the MS Office tool. It tried it myself but could not insert more than one photo in a single page. Please help me because I want ot do some extraordinary work and collectively show all the pictures on a single page and surprise my friends. P.S I use Windows 7 operating system.

Re: cannot print multiple pictures on a single page using MS Office professional ?

I too like Windows 7, I too do such stuffs, but in other way. Why do not you use Windows Photo viewer. If you want to print more than one photos,then you will have to select all photos you want to insert or you can use the short cut , Shift and left click altogether, then select the print option after selecting the print option. This command will pop up the dialog box for confirmation to print . You can select either of the two option available. You can select option wallet (9). This will help you to do your desired work.But you should have a photo viewer installed on your system.

Re: cannot print multiple pictures on a single page using MS Office professional ?

With Windows Photo Viewer, you can make prints of your digital photos. If you don't have a printer handy, you can use Windows to order prints online.
    To print a picture
    • Double-click a picture to launch Windows Photo Viewer.
    • On the toolbar, click the Print button, and then click Print.

In the Print Pictures dialog box, select the printer, paper size, print quality, print style, and number of copies. When you're done, click Print.
    To print several pictures on a single page
    • You can print several smaller pictures on a single page.
    • Press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click the pictures you want to print.
    • Right-click any of the selected pictures, and then click Print.
    • In the Print Pictures dialog box, select the picture size and number of copies.
    • You'll see a preview of your picture in the Print Pictures dialog box. Depending on the number of pictures you're printing, you might use more than one sheet of paper.
    • When you're done, click Print.

• To launch the Print Pictures dialog box directly, right-click a photo, and then click Print.
    • Some printers allow you to print a mirror image of a picture (sometimes called "reverse landscape" or "reverse portrait"). If you select this option, the preview image in the Print Pictures dialog box won't change. However, the picture will print as a mirror image.
    • Print quality depends on several factors, including your choices of paper and ink, printer settings, and the quality of the original photo.

If you want to insert more than one picture on as single page, you are advised to construct a table. In the table create multiple number of columns and rows side by side. The number of columns and rows you create in the table signifies the number of pictures in the page. After copying the picture , you can paste it in the cell sided by side, and trust me it will not float unexpectedly , you can also add text next to the picture you add in the cell next to the cell in which you have added your picture . It will just look like a spread sheet , but actually contains picture, and I think no other work will be more extra ordinary than this. You should show this to all your friends and I am damn sure they will be excited , when they will look at this work. It seems quite tedious so you are most welcome to give your question in another post, I will be very glad to assist you.