Thread: How to open default e-mail files in MS-Office 2007

How to open default e-mail files in MS-Office 2007

Hello friends I found a big problem I have installed MS-office 2007 and configured the MS-outlook to my email as subsequent instructions by the university of Mumbai Csd subdivision. Nevertheless, whenever I tried to open my required MS-Outlook on top of the message appears. I have been uninstalled my MS-office 2007 from my Desktop (PC) and again I reinstalled the MS-Office after when I restarted the PC but now but no sooner than I tried to open MS-Outlook after the installation processes completed the same message appears on my PC. So I don’t know what to do about this problem, so anyone has a suggestion or a solution to my query so please reply to my post.

Re: How to open default e-mail files in MS-Office 2007

Hi friend it looks you cannot able to open file of your e mail which are being posted by the people who send you. So please try to download the file on your pc and then you can able to view this file if this does not happens then try the following methods first go to your start menu and then select the start Search option from your start menu windows then one text box will appear inside the window. Then type the following thing i.e. MS-outlook.exe with resetnavpane without inserting the quote it sometime may happens that operating system may ask for the quote. But it won’t necessary. This never happens then try to repair your MS-office software through the online help from the Microsoft website.

Hello friend I have another method to your problem so suggest you that check whether your MS-Outlook is in a compatible mode or not. If so then follow the following step, open your My Computer then go to Local Disk C then go to Program Files then to the Microsoft Office then click on Office 12 -->Outlook.exe. Then Right click on the MS-Outlook.exe and click on the Properties option from that and then click on Compatibletab. Check out that if you find out any of this check mark in any of the compatibility mode options. confirm that click on the option change-settings -for-all-userstab at the underneath of the similar screen and look for same check boxes in the window. If you find out any such check boxes in the compatibility mode choice, uncheck this boxes and click on Apply and OK. I hope it will work for your problem of MS-Outlook.

Hie friend I think that there may some problem in your compatability mode. So try to figure out those, I never had this sort of problematic issue in my computer so I suggest you to check out your previous best setting where it has work your MS-Office file properly after downloading any of the M-Office document from your email id’s. Or this does not happen so try to reinstalled MS-office 2007 with another operating system I hope operating system is not the case it’s your outlook file is not supportable to your document. I only give you the suggestion since this thing never happened in my life.

I think from the above post of the reply reinstalling your MS-Office 2007 from your computer will not help with the configuration issues. The error in the MS-Outlook point out that your mail account has not been correctly configured. To confirm or alter your account settings use the various mail applet. So go to the start menu then click on the Control Panel then go the User Accounts & Family Safety. If your account settings emerge to be accurate, contact the Support desk of the prescribe Univeristy's IT and then ask if they settings you use are accurate and can be used for off-campus mail entrance. I think that it will surely work it out of your problem of MS-Office.