Thread: Windows 7 USB not recognized in laptop

Windows 7 USB not recognized in laptop

I have taken a new Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop with Windows 7 Home premium. I am facing an error: USB errors while trying to install a Microsoft USB mouse on this Laptop. I have installed my USB mouse on my laptop. It was working fine but after sometime I have started facing this problem. Any reply related to this will be appreciated. Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Windows 7 USB not recognized in laptop

Try to check the software you have installed on to your laptop. If the software you have installed is perfectly installed then check the USB cable in connected to it is properly attached to your Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop. Try to do this if there is any kind of issue related to this will get solve and you will be able to use it properly.

USB (universal serial bus) connections are typically used to plug devices such as mice, keyboards, scanners, printers, webcams, digital cameras, mobile phones, and external hard disks into your computer. You'll recognize a USB connection by the symbol usually displayed on the connector.
    Many devices need to have a USB cable plugged into them before they can be plugged into a USB port on your computer. Other USB devices, such as older mice and keyboards, have a USB cable permanently attached to them. And some USB devices, such as USB flash drives, have an integrated USB connector that allows them to be plugged directly into a USB port on your computer without a cable. USB devices are among the easiest devices to connect to your computer. The first time you connect a device that plugs into a USB port, Windows automatically identifies the device and installs a driver for that device. Drivers allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices. Without a driver, a USB device that you connect to your computer for example, a mouse or a webcam won't work properly.

It might happen due to the mouse software which you have installed on to your system. I have gone with this problem of my laptop so you have to go for the reinstallation of the software. To reinstallation you have to do the uninstallion of the mouse software and then install it on your system. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.