Thread: Windows Media Player unable to use the letter A when listing

Windows Media Player unable to use the letter A when listing

I have just noticed that Windows Media Player 11 does not distinguish the alphabet A as the first music tracks in numerical arrangement. If the music tracks starts with an A, it will situate it in order with the second alphabetic word of the music tracks. The music tracks name resides in order in a standard file. The mark file is acceptable anybody yet notices this problem and if so, do you have come across with any kind of solution related to this then please help me.

Re: Windows Media Player unable to use the letter A when listing

I am not completely confident what you are asking about the problem related to the Windows Media Player 11, or how you have set your music tracks. Characteristically, music tracks are programmed by the format of album, and then the track order stops the music album. Do you just have a massive listing of music tracks, not separated by album or artist? In album titles "the" is unnoticed, like in "the best of whomever" and it's place in order with the entire additional albums of that musician.

I am able to add to the list I just started playing the music tracks with Windows Media Player and I got a directory of music tracks arranged with the music tracks title. My first thought is that you might have as large amount music as I normally used to do, it is very horrible way to position the music tracks, but in any case you can try to use it again and check it properly.

I have set to the alphabetical order other than the numerical order. I have not observed that the Windows Media Player is not being acquainted with word "the". Because my music is pre-arranged by the name of the artist and I have tag only the artist and music tracks given name. All other information is condensed out. Thanks for replying and if you come across with the same problem that does this, please let me be familiar with that.

I am using the same Windows Media Player 11 on my laptop system and I am not getting any kind of problem with the similar Windows Media Player on my windows XP. I think you must go for the installation of the same Windows Media Player 11 on to your system. I hope this will resolve your problem from your system.