Thread: IO device error while downloading from uTorrent

IO device error while downloading from uTorrent

Just few months ago I bought a HP Compaq Presario laptop with the environment of Windows XP pro, which is running fine will all the functionality. My little brother while trying to download some video clips from uTorrent, the machine gives a error regarding to stop the download process, because the IO device is encountered with a problem while downloading. I thought that it was for the driver, I look for the drivers those are installed in the machine, I found that there is only one red and yellow driver list is appearing. I searched everywhere for the solution but found nothing. Is there anyone having any idea regarding this problem?

Re: IO device error while downloading from uTorrent

As per my opinion this type of will appear while not able to loading file or the program from the CD or DVD or from any web site(like download or streaming any video file). In a very short term it describes as while the machine is not able to perform the input/output operation or any file or application whether you are accessing this one from any external device or directly from the internet service. Also this type of problem is occurs during the transfer of any file any file from one machine to another machine or to some other device, also can happen with the uploading of any file from your machine to some web site.

There is two cause are encountered for this type of problem, one is based on any driver issue and the other one is based in, if the device driver is out of date. The driver component of the hardware is having a very vital function for plugging the external drive and for loading file from the drive or some other place and from some other place to drive. The CPU will encountered this problem and keep track on this issue, while there is any problem regarding the IO device is occurs the CPU will direct the problem in the machine. I have a simple solution for this problem, though which is basically if there is any problem in IO device with the external device, but this might be helps you to solve your problem regarding downloading some content. Go to the control panel and then go to "Performance and Maintenance." Option and proceed to the system option under the hardware tab and there go to "Device Manager", from the list of the drivers locate the driver which is encounter the problem, the effected driver name will be appeared with the red mark, so you can easily identify that. Go to the general tab of that driver name and click on “Enable Device" option. And press on OK.

Similar issue while downloading a movie form torrent side, the problem encountered in middle of the download process. I was using the uTorrent 1.61 client for download the process. I checked for the guide of the download speed, I found the test process is working fine, no problem with the download speed. I am not able to download any file from the torrent side. I tried with all the possibilities regarding this, but having no result on this. Is there anyone having any fix for this?

This problem might be occurring for the firewall program that you have in your machine, either the windows or any third party application. I recommend you to disable the firewall option in your machine just for one to try for the solution of the problem. Make sure that the firewall is also not working in the memory, for that go to the process tab under the task manager. Now try to open torrent client program and go for the download the you tried earlier, I think this time you will able to download the file with the torrent client, if you can download then make the firewall always disable or while you are downloading any file. And if you are still not able to download then I think there is a problem in the torrent client and for that I recommend you to use another torrent client application, like Azureus or bitcomme, this are good one, I used both of them, but before nay one make check the number of seeds and the peers connection for how many will allow you to connect at a single time. Remember that some of the torrent web sites are offer the download with the share of the ratio, so make sure that you are having the same ration in your torrent client to download the file, but if you bellow in certain level then it will allow you to uploading not for the download until you reach that level.

As per my knowledge regarding the download process with any torrent client, this will require the consideration of the command center fro the peer 2 peer connectivity, so make sure, the torrent download client that you are using the is familiar with the commend center of the peer 2 peer connectivity that you are using in your machine. This is fro the file transmission between the connections and also for make the connectivity between the machine and the network service, this command center is shared in the network management service. As now there are mainly two type of torrent clients which are much popular, with the name UTorrent and Azureus, both of them are following the above mentioned technique during the transmission of file, whether this is small or big. It might be requires the network authentication information, means the network connectivity user ID as well as the password, this information will be known with the network also with the machine physical path. For download any files from ten internet you need to search the command center for the downloading file from its desired web-site. But prevent to access the web site those are having the Pirate bay and Torrent Spy, these are fro the affecting the machine while you are accessing data from that sites, or it will also create problem during the file access.