Thread: Pale Moon a new version of Firefox

Pale Moon a new version of Firefox

Hey I have heard that there is a new version of the Mozilla firefox out in the market and that it is way to better when all its previous version of firefox. Also, I have heard that this new version will come integrated in the Windows operating system. Thus like linux we will now have a specific browser for Windows as well. I would want to know that what ever I have heard is true or not and if it then what are all the features of this new version of the Mozilla Firefox and how can we get it on our system.

Re: Pale Moon a new version of Firefox

Hey, its true that the Firefox has come up with a new version of its browser called Pale Moon and more importantly this browser is 25% faster then its previous version. Now the users will enjoy more using this new version of the Firefox as it will be more faster compared to any of the previous version of the internet browser. Also it is true that the browser will come integrated with the Windows operating system. This project has been initiated by Pale Moon project to enable the browser as custom build in the Windows operating system.

Although I have also heard the invention of the Pale Moon internet browser which is the new version of the Mozilla Firefox and also it is much faster than the previous version I guess that the some of the features of the original Firefox might have been compromised in this to make it faster. I think that some of the high end feature that consumed allot of time might have been removed inorder to make the browser more effective. I am still waiting for the public response before I use this browser.

These are some of the features of the new internet browser developed by the Firefox called Pale Moon browser.
    • The browser is highly optimized for the process that consumes time
    • This browser is more safe as compared to the previous version, thus it is more reliable.
    • Since some of the features has been removed inorder to make it more faster, so it consumes a bit less space.
    • It support SVG and Canvas, downloadable fonts, WOFF and some HTML5
    • It also supports the Firefox extensions files , themes and personas
    • Able to use existing Firefox profiles, bookmarks and settings with this migration tool

This version of the firefox also requires to fulfill a minimum amount of requirement inorder to run smoothly on any platform configuration. Some of the system requirement of this browser are as follows.
    • This can run on any of the following platforms Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven, 32-bit or 64-bit
    • This browser requires a modern processor to run like a Pentium IV or Athlon 64, it will not run on the Athlon xp or Mp processor.
    • The computer system should have a minimum of 128 RAM speed inorder to run this browser.
    • Also, the minimum amount of free space which is required to run this browser must be around 50MB

The following features have been disabled or doesn’t exist in this new version of the browser.
    •The ActiveX which is specific to Microsoft's Internet Explorer, is not supported by this new version of the Firefox browser. Although there are some kind of extension that were there in the old firefox but this extension has been disabled in Pale Moon and therefore you wont be able to use Active X control on thi browser.
    •Those who want the high speed optimized browser will not have the accessibility feature here. This cuts down some on the input complexity, and increases speed, but will, obviously, not be suitable for people who need these features.
    •Since Pale Moon aims to be a fast browser for general use the parental controls which were introduced in the previous version of the Firefos are disabled in this new version.