Thread: Advantages & Disadvantages of CCleaner

Advantages & Disadvantages of CCleaner

I want to install CCleaner on my computer. But I don’t know is it useful or not? What are the advantages and disadvantages of Ccleaner? How many applications does it support for cleaning? How is the latest version of CCleaner? Is good to use? If you know anything about CCleaner please let me know..

Re: Advantages & Disadvantages of CCleaner

The acronym for CCleaner is Crap cleaner. It is a program that is used to clean Unwanted and crap files that enters in your computer system. It supports more than 270 applications by which you can keep your system clean or crap clean. It will also clean up our most valuable hard disk drive space. It removes additional junk files from more than 270 applications in your system. The application may include Adobe Acrobat 5/6/7, MS Visual Studio 2005, Google Talk and many more applications.

I think main advantage of CCleaner is that it also allows user to delete system restore points which many application does not have. Its true that it removes junk files from more than 270 application and the best part is that it hardly takes few seconds to run this application and does contain Spyware or Adware. It also contains Fully featured registry cleaner which includes Application Paths, ActiveX Controls, Uninstallers and many more. After using CCleaner I have protected my computer device from additional junk files which were utilizing space on mu device.

I think you must try CCleaner , it is one of the best disk cleanup utilities. If you don’t like you can also delete it. It is compressive , light weight , and highly adaptable. It can set automatically for updates. Using CCleaner you find that every type of file will be available in the checkbox so its upto you what files you want to delete or what to skip. It also has a feature of showing basic information about your processor, amount of Ram ,speed does your computer device contains.

I think that CCleaner is one of the most trusted third party cleaner. Well the advantage of CCleaner is that you need to keep on updating those who don’t have internet connection have this problem. But we cannot say this as disadvantage because every application or programs require update so do CCleaner. When we are installing the newer version of CCleaner it states that we need to install the toolbar also along with it. Some of them aren’t OK with this requirement. But I feel that however it removes the junk files from our device. So, I prefer to use CCleaner from removing all the junk files from my computer device.

CCleaner also has the features of that specifies certain cookies which we often visit on web. IT does a thorough job of disk cleaning. I believe that this the best best disk cleaning utility. My advice is that you must try CCleaner. It is very user friendly, it also checks big programs such as Nortan antivirus. Using CCleaner you can also uninstall the Old programs. It can be launched from Browser, recycle bin, Start menu or even from Desktop.