Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2010

star Incoming Mail Goes to Unread Mail Folder in Outlook

hi there. simple answer to this question no doubt, but I cant find where to rectify this problem .. can someone guide me please. my incoming mail has suddenly started going into the 'unread mail folder' - obviously I have achieved this accidenlty as I have not changed any settings. Thank you
Old 24-11-2010

Re: Incoming Mail Goes to Unread Mail Folder

Unread mail in the Outlook is nothing by the filtered view of your Inbox. If you are getting the inbox mail arrive at your Unread Mail Folder then just change the view setting and see whether it is working for you or not. If still unsuccessful then it is better to ask about then problem to the Microsoft who can guide you properly regarding the issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,