Thread: How to convert jpeg into rtf or txt format

How to convert jpeg into rtf or txt format

I am having a Hp computer which running under the environment of windows vista, which is works fine but I am here to know is there any way to convert the jpeg file format into rtf or txt format? I searched for this everywhere but found no positive reply regarding my post. Here I hope someone will give me information about this.

Re: How to convert jpeg into rtf or txt format

I think there is only one way to convert the jpeg format into the rtf or to the txt format, there are so many third party software those are available in different web sites, download this one and install into your machine , this could easily convert the file format, remember that there are some of the freeware software are available for the conversion, select only the freeware, otherwise this might be not work while to attempt to convert the file.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have an information about this which will definitely help you to convert the file into the desired file format, I did this via online. To convert the file into txt or into rtf file format go to the ZamZar.com, where you will able to browse the file which one you are willing to convert, just adjacent of that option select the file format to where you want to convert the original file and the converted file will be emailed to your mail account. The email id will be provided by you while you are going through the online conversion process. You can select only one file at a time. i think this is the only one way to convert the jpeg file into txt or rtf format.
    Last edited by SaleemJI; 22-11-2010 at 10:47 PM.

I am looking for similar suggestion, I am having some of my official documents in jpeg format and willing to convert them into txt format, I found only the software those are coming for the only the conversion of txt or PDF file into jpeg format, but did not found the software or the freeware which is used to convert the jpeg file into txt format. Anyone having any information.

I am looking for similar suggestion, I am having some of my official documents in jpeg format and willing to convert them into txt format, I found only the software those are coming for the only the conversion of txt or PDF file into jpeg format, but did not found the software or the freeware which is used to convert the jpeg file into txt format. Anyone having any information.

Quote Originally Posted by master8637 View Post
    Download BR's EXIFextracter software which is a simple freeware program that will extract the EXIF meta information from all digital photos (JPEG files only) in a folder and saves the data in a CSV-file (Comma Separated Values). This file can be read by any program that is capable of reading CSV-files, for instance Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, PixFiler, and most other databases.

Also, look at similar type of threads here - http://www.br-software.com/extracter.html