Thread: Unable to change a white background to transparent using Fireworks 8

Unable to change a white background to transparent using Fireworks 8

Well I am using the windows 7 operating system and also have installed fireworks 8 on the same. I am new to this software and I don’t how to use it perfectly. Now the thing here is that I am not able to change the white background of an image to transparent. Actually I am creating a logo and I want to just remove the white background from that image. Please help me in this case and suggest me how I can do the same.

Re: Unable to change a white background to transparent using Fireworks 8

I have gone through the problem and it seem to me that I can help you in this actually what you have to do here is that just open the image in fireworks and then you have to use the option available called “adjust colors” just select that option and then you have to use it to remove the background color. Actually as said by you that you are using and logo which you have to edit and if you want to remove the white background then you can use the filter to faint the white color. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

If you are using the firework 8 then it is highly impossible to do the same thing because I have also tried doing the same thing with it and eventually I failed to faint the image. And I guess you are also going through the same problem so what I want you to do here is that just go to the adobe Photoshop which is the advanced photo editor and will allow you to do whatever you want as it is user friendly and also it is the finest photo editor that I have ever used.

Firstly thank you for considering my issue and also for giving the proper solution. As said by you I use the option adjusts color and filters but nothing happening and I am still facing the same issue. I don’t know why the fireworks is behaving in this way and why I am not able to use it. And the saddest thing is that I am not having adobe on my system and also the setup is not available at me . So please tell me some other way that will help me out of it.

As you said that you are not able to change the background with the fireworks 8 then you have to just uninstall the firework that you are using and then you have to install the fresh copy of the same and then see how it goes. Actually it will work for you and it seems to me that if you are installing the updated one then it will definitely give you the proper response. I am sure that this help you to solve your problem.