Thread: Microsoft Outlook inbox size exceeded

Microsoft Outlook inbox size exceeded

I am getting a message showing that my inbox proportion has been exceeded and needs to remove various emails from the inbox. Removing emails, conversely, is not a preference in this particular case. I have heard there is a technique to locate the inbox size to anything you want, but I am not sure how to do this. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please help from the same problem. Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Microsoft Outlook inbox size exceeded

I believe that you would get this message if the user’s outlook file is still using the older format which has the maximum range up to 4 GB or something. So you have to just go for converting the outlook to the latest Microsoft outlook which has the .pst extension. There is no limit in size you can have maximum number of mail into you must try to do it on your system.

It is mainly occur due to the older version of the outlook. So can you say me which operating system and which Microsoft outlook you are using on to your system. If you are using the Outlook 2003 on to your operating system then I think that you must go for the Microsoft Outlook 2007 and try this hope this will work on to your system.

I had gone with the installing the Microsoft Outlook 2007 before only onto my system as I was having the Outlook 2003 on my system. I have Windows XP installed in my system, but I didn’t solve the same problem of Microsoft Outlook inbox size from my system. Do anyone else have the solution to solve this problem from my system will be respected.

Is the Microsoft Outlook client is individual served by an Exchange server? Exchange server is capable of having the user inbox volume limitations that cannot be untouched at the client level. You could attempt for doing the archiving of the older messages which is present into your inbox because that might empty up a quantity of few space from the inbox.