Thread: GMABooster facing problem on Asus EEE 1005ha pc

GMABooster facing problem on Asus EEE 1005ha pc

I have installed the GMABooster on my system. I have installed it on my system to play a few games on my system. For some time I had not came across with any kind of problem but after sometime my display screen shows me a tiny little rectangle with nothing in it on my screen. I don’t have any idea related to this problem. Do anybody have the solution related to this problem what I am facing on my monitor screen. Any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by RAJni-Gandha; 22-11-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Re: GMABooster facing problem on Asus EEE 1005ha pc

I have recently downloaded the GMABooster on my system and it was working with background speed to 400 MHz on the system. I have also gone with many of the solution related to this but I was not able to solve this problem. I have then installed the .NET Framework version 2.0 on my system and after that I didn’t faced such kind of problem on my system. I think this will work for you.

I have installed the .NET Framework version 2.0 into my system then also I am facing the same problem of GMABooster on my system. I do not understand what I should do to remove this problem from my system. As I have installed the .NET Framework version 2.0 into my system. Do anyone else have the same problem and has the solution to solve this problem, please do help me.

The GMABooster is the world's foremost and only presentation enhances solution for the Intel Graphics Media accelerator series, which is easily obtainable for various different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. I have installed it on my windows operating system I have not faced any such kind of problem on my system. You have to go for reinstallation of the same software from your system. I believe that this will work.

I have faced this problem after installing the GMABooster on the Windows XP. I have resolved this by installing the .NET Framework version 2.0 into my system and then I have installed the GMABooster on the system. If you are doing this you have to manually delete the folder from going into the C:\Program Files\GMABooster and then try to reinstall it once more. After than start this will definitely works on to your system without giving any problem.