Thread: Want to Fix Rundll32.exe file

Satyrs Guest

Want to Fix Rundll32.exe file

I have a Dell laptop. I recently installed new AVG anti-virus in my Dell laptop. Rundll32.exe has been deleted from my laptop accidentally. Now i am not able to open any .dll files. Now what i have to do to fix this problem. How can i install this Rundll32.exe file? If there is a someone who know about it then please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Want to Fix Rundll32.exe file

Rundll32-exe is basically a process make use of by your computer to open and execute dll files that are necessary to run software’s and applications. First check your Rundll32.exe file in a task manager. Go to task manager by pressing ctrl + alt + del. It will display the task manager then go to the "Process" Check Rundll32.exe display or not. If it not display then use "System Restore" option to restore it in your laptop. I hope it will help you to solve your problem.

There are various tools like Errorsmart (freeware) available in a market to fix your rundll32.exe. This tools are used to remove any registry errors, remove invalid shortcuts and duplicate files, repair DLL files, and remove start-up and run-time errors. I think you have to try one of this tool and check it fix your Rundll32.exe problem or not. If it not then re-install your window in your laptop.

Registry Easy is a Best Registry Repair Software which is used to Quickly Fix Rundll32 Error and any other PC Errors. Registry Easy is one of the best registry repair software for Windows 98, Me, 2k, XP and Vista. Registry Easy scan your complete Windows registry for any outdated or invalid entries and offer a complete list of all the errors found in the registry. You can also repair it if you want to repair errors with selection.

Key Features of a Registry Easy software are as follows:-

• Scan, Fix and Repair your Windows Registry.
    • Junk Files Cleaner.
    • Duplicate File Cleaner.
    • Back-up registry
    • Error Utilities
    • High-performance scan
    • Automatic/manual removal
    • Register ActiveX
    • Checks Invalid System Software Settings

First you have to find your deleted Rundll32.exe in your laptop. Mainly Rundll32.exe is located in the C:\windows\system32. First check whether it is running from that location or not. If it not then you have to check it. Trojan, Worm and many other malware hide themselves as Rundll32. Try to find copy of Rundll32.exe in a C:\windows\system32\dllcache or C:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386. If it find then you can copy into C:\windows\system32 folder. It will help you to solve your problem.

I HAVE AN Eee PC 900HD netbook AN I don't have no way to access the internet only one way. and that is setting up an wireless network but when i click it it tells me RUNDLL32.exe-BAD IMAGE i dont know what that mean but that seems to stop me from doind alot on my netbook i really need help or a solution to this cause im getting irritated please help and thanks keeps saying "The application or DLL C:/WINDOWS/system32/credui.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette again I NEED HELP