Thread: Installation problem OpenSuse11.3

Installation problem OpenSuse11.3

Hello to each other. I have bought that chip magazine and there was the opensuse11.3 version with it.Well I have version iso to cd burner xp burn. Everything worked fine then booted and now comes my problem. If I then be on the same wavelength on installation is green window in which a beam should invite. The beam increases its stake in me I guess the third beam length are times now and have for over five hours on it looked again and it did not work within the beam at the point reached, and then he does nothing more. I have an hp pavilion dv 9000th. Would be great if someone could help me. I am an absolute Linux newbie! Many thanks to apologize in advance.

Re: Installation problem OpenSuse11.3

I did the first live version of OpenSuse only try; I was not very much better.I start my CD "successfully" blown, the computer has Last but not least was only a message So my configuration: On my computer screen hang two,
    the older D-Sub port on the screen, the new (May 2010) by a corresponding second DVI cable to the digital video port. I had my DVD drive by up-bent paper clip again:Remove the computer to be able, thank God I was able to drive revive (Reset button is pressed multiple ...). My guess is the Linux version requires a monitor port 9-pole Sub-D via advance. So my question to you: Do you have, and possibly ONLY a DVI connector to your screen? I hope the exchange will notice our editorial CHIP that perhaps a piece of advice comes from this side - or in the next issue a Linux version that is compatible DVI.

I have a laptop would connect to an HDMI or DVI connection for possible NEN tv or sow image signals I get so halt nix but my computer just stop at nothing. I am able to find this ubuntu cd / dvd download? So if you want then you can go like this and regarding this I can say that it works in my case so I hope it will also do well in your case also. So just give a try to this.

Without regard to my hardware? yes I had already tried it. Sorry to say I have no driver for wireless LAN and LAN Now I'm trying grad iwo a raise from the drivers is
    • Broadcom Corporation BCM4312 802.11a/b/g (rev 02)

and
    • nVidia Corporation MCP65 Ethernet (rev a3)

what do you mean by post the output of?

Super I am at the present on my ubuntu system installed straight and everything went greathave only one small problem I have no network adapter drivers and so far I am still looking after this. Luckily I am not disposed windows version yet. So I think if you are getting this again and again then you just go for this. I hope you have to go for this.