Thread: Images and Video disappear while working with InDesign

Images and Video disappear while working with InDesign

Hey friend I have some problem with InDesign software. I have noticed that the bug in the video, it’s not allowing me to do any work on this software. I have a computer that runs perfectly under Microsoft Windows XP operating system, has a Intel Core 2 Duo processor @2.8GHz, 4GB of RAM and has a NVIDIA 9600GT 512MB graphic card. Whenever I try to put up the images and move to CS5 and then when create a spot and then suddenly that images just gone like it never exits and this same problem occur when I try with the video also. So is there is anybody has a solution for this kind of error please share with me, any other solution that can fix this error please give it to me and help me out to come from this kind of mess.

Re: Images and Video disappear while working with InDesign

This kind of error you might face if you have not installed the InDesign software properly. I would like to tell you that just reinstall that software and after completions of the software just reboot your system, this might help you to figure out your problem. This problem also occurs and can throw any message, it might possible, if you are trying to drag any images or any video but this file does not exist in the system. So be careful while selecting any file and make sure that files still exist in the system, try this solution and might help you to figure it out.

You can face this kind of situation if your application might get corrupted for this kind of operation. While selecting any file or video if you get error on that or if it get disappear from the list i.e. you got problem with that file, this might happen if this file has high pixels. To fix this just open the graphic option from the preference and in that just increase the energy or something like that say about the performance, after doing this try to drag your images or the video, which might help you.

Your system get this kind of problem if you have not installed the application or its version is not enough for this type of images or for the video. To fix this just update your version, this might help you. You also find this error if you are trying to drag any image or video from non exiting path, means just a copy of that file not the original file. As per my idea just go through this, I hope this may work with your system.

---- As per my knowledge that you can resolve this problem which cause this error, to do this just refer the Microsoft site, they have the expert which solve this problem. They have launched the newest flash and dream viewer software for this type of work. Just try to reinstall the application and try the same thing means drag the images or video to complete your task. I can give you only this solution as per my knowledge.

---- This problem may arise if you are uses an images or any video with the lower capacity of its panel effects or it might possible that this images or video has over capacity of kind like that. I am hear gonna tells you that you just reinstall the application which allow you to complete this kind of tasks. I am telling you to reinstall the application because it has some chances to solve this problem. If you can’t figure out this problem, then I would like to suggest you that just report your bugs on the official site of Adobe. Try this solution it might help you.

This problem might arise and you can’t crop any images or video because of bad file means corrupted file or this file is no longer exist in your system directory. If your application is not latest version then also possible that this program not able to load a file or can’t recognize a file. To fix this problem you just update your application and try it again. I have only this suggestion for you problem, I hope this might help you to come out from this kind of mess.